Sunday, February 9, 2014

When is too much to much???

I had a young man pose the question of when is too much too much??? That's a great question!!! Let me first say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!!! What I may behold as too much you may say is just right!!  In my honest opinion I believe that make up is supposed to enhance the natural beauty that God has already given you!

When you start to look like something or someone other than yourself then I believe that you have too much on.  It really doesn't take a lot to lift your spirits or put a little extra pep in your step.  A little gloss with some liner, mascara and a nice brow goes a very long way.

You are fearfully and wonderfully made!!!! so rock your that look with confidence!!!!

Have a soFACEticated day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment