Friday, February 14, 2014

Fun Fashion Friday....

Let me just start by saying that I love fashion!!!! My heart skips a beat when I see a great stiletto, bobble or trinket and a pencil skirt is a must!!!! Now that's out of the way let's get started!!! I believe that fashion is really what you make it.  I love a great polka dot or print coupled with a solid bottom perhaps a nice rich red!! Keep it lively!!!!! There are some days when I wake up and I swear I think I'm dressing like Michelle Obama and then there are other days when I want to wear my skinny jeans a pair of boots a simple tee with a jacket and hoops!

The point is you have to do what works and feels good to and for you!  What works for me may not work for you! I will say this just because you see someone with it on doesn't mean that you should do it too! Your clothes should fit you nicely! Not too tight not too short and not showing your cookies.  Classy and sophisticated with a little pop of color is always a great way to go!

Fashion to me is about expressing who you are...It's about comfort! It's about class! It's about making a statement!

At my age I try to fuse all of those into my style....
What is your style?W
What does it say about you?

Take your fashion style and own it!!! Rock it as the fashionista you are!!!! Tag me in your outfit for the day! I would love to see them!!!

Have a soFACEticated day!!!!

Disclosure: these are my honest opinions and thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment