Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday Thirsty......what smoothie do you like!?

Hey lovelies.....It's Thirsty Thursday!!! what kind of smoothie do you like? Do you prefer fruit or veggie!!!
I've just recently gotten into juicing/smoothie myself and it's a whole new world honey!!! My taste buds have been acting up ever since...I'm a texture kinda girl so the texture of the veggie smoothie really bothered me a bit at first!!! I think it was the gritty texture of the green juice that got me.  The fruit smoothie feels much better on my palette....teehee!! Probably because it's sweeter!! Truth is they are very good for your health! There truly is no down side except for getting used to the different texture!!! You should try it!!! you can do it!! I believe in you!!!

Here is one of my favorite recipes so far....it is a fruit smoothie with a slight kick in the pants ;-)
1 pink grapefruit ( peeled)
1 orange(peeled)
1 green apple(cored & sliced)
1 red apple(cored & sliced)
a handful of grapes
Blue Machine Naked juice (fill up container half way)
Mango Naked juice (fill the rest of the way)
Now blend and enjoy!!! I promise you'll love it!!!

If you have a recipe share it with me!!! I would love to try it!!! Let me know what you think!

Until next time....have a soFACEticated day!!!!

Disclosure: this is my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment