Monday, February 10, 2014

Mask Monday Madness

Good morning beautiful ladies....

Every Monday I'm going to talk to you about masks! Masks are a great tool to add to your skin care regimen. I know that you're probably thinking...what about my blemishes??? Well honey we all have them but masks are a great start to managing all your skin woes!!! 

Healthy skin is essential for a great make up application! By healthy skin I mean clean, moisturized and hydrated!! I don't mean blemishes!! Concealer and corrective concealing help to cover unwanted blemishes!! 

The mask product on review today is Freeman Facial Clay Mask in Avocado & Oatmeal. This mask is for minimizing pores and tighting skin! I love the way it makes my skin feel really smooth after removal. 

Steps for application:
1. Apply to a clean damp face
2. Apply in small circular motions leaving eye area alone
3. Let mask dry until the color is lighter than when    applied 
4. Remove with warm water 
This mask can be found at CVSfor less than $5. Have a great time using your mask! 

Have a soFACEticated day!!!

Disclosure: these are my opinions and only my opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment