Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Talk about it Tuesday...

What makes you beautiful???? They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder...hmmmm?! Perhaps but what do YOU say about your beauty? When you look at yourself do you have a lot of buts??? " I know I'm beautiful but..." "I love this part of me but...."

What is it going to take to make you feel beautiful????? 

I would offer you that beauty starts from within. Once you learn to love yourself and the skin you're in you're going to feel more beautiful than you ever have before..remember that you are fearfully and wonderfully made!! There was no mistake made when you were created. 

So if you're concerned with you're outer appearance I would work on the inner beauty first. Remember the old saying " beauty is skin deep?" I think that's only true for those who look at beauty on a surface level.  
 
You can always work on the outer shell. Start an exercise program.. A clean eating regimen...juicing....cleansing...just to name a few. Start with one of those and find which one works for you and be consistent with it. 

As we age what we see on the outside will surely fade away so it's very important to take care of the inside...

Until next time...
Have a soFACEticated day! 

2 comments: