Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday mask madness

Good morning lovelies!!!! Today is Monday Mask madness so I'm going to answer a few questions that I've received regarding masks.

1. Is it important to use masks?
Honestly, I think it really depends on what you're trying to achieve.  Masks are great for deep cleansing, skin tones, managing pores and a great many other things but if you just want healthy skin they aren't really a necessity per say.  Having a healthy skin regimen is the key no matter if that includes masks or not.

2.  Do you (me) use masks regularly?
I use mask twice monthly in my routine and follow up by added moisture to my skin. I love the way a mask makes my skin feel when I've completed the facial.

3.  What is the best mask that you've found?
I use different masks for different reasons.  I have 4 different masks that I use on a regular basis.
1. I use a detoxifying clay mask to relieve stress and purifying & detoxifying the skin.
2. Mint Julep to fight acne pimples & blackheads and shrink enlarged pores.
3. Clay Avocado & Oatmeal  to purge my pores
4. Cucumber peel off mask to clarify & renew my skin

These products are all very affordable and can be found at your local CVS, Target, Walmart stores.

As always these are strictly my opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment