Monday, March 10, 2014

Make Up Session...



Here are some of the oroducts that I use...Good Morning lovelies....

In today's session I'm going to talk about eye liner.  There are a few different kind.  Pencil, liquid, and gel that I personally use. However, you can use them for things other than your eyes. For example I use my brown cream gel eye liner on my brows to fill them in and give them shape.

First things first....The pencil... I think that this the most frequently used product because it's what we all pretty much started out using and we're very comfortable with it.  I personally only ever use pencil inside my water line to make my eyes look tighter (smaller).  The that I don't wear it more often is because my skin is oily and with oily skin pencil seems to always smear under my eye and or run.  It's not a good look especially if you think that your looking really cute for the day.

Liquid liner.. liquid liners usually come in a container that already has the brush at the end.  The thing that I like best about liquid is the boldness of the color.  It goes on really dark (depending on the color) and once it dries the color stays put.  It doesn't fade if you will like with some pencils you have to keep applying the color to achieve the rich tone that you desire.  Liquid liner users need to have a steady hand because you will notice any mistakes if they're not corrected and sometimes it smears if you touch it to quickly.

My favorite is the cream gel liner.....typically it comes in a container and you need to use a liner brush to apply. It's true to color and stays right where you place it.  You should use small strokes to ensure that your placement is correct.  Gel liner is usually used by the more advanced make up enthusiast. It takes practice but you can do it....Just keep trying!! You'll get it very soon.

Until next time.....
Have a soFACEticated day!!

These products are very affordable and can be found pretty everywhere....here are a few of the products that I use...

No comments:

Post a Comment